5/13/2010

Gregori Martin My House Bday Bash, We Love Soaps

Last night, I did red carpet reporting at Gregori J. Martin's Birthday Bash.
The video will be appearing on We Love Soaps shortly.

I interviewed the likes of Sophie Turner, Doug Jones, Sally Kirkland, Tristan Rogers, the birthday boy, Gregori J. Martin and many many more.

Here are a few photos thanks to Jeff Knight Photography on the Red Carpet and with a fellow host/friend Lisa Marie Costabile.



Please subscribe, comment, rate and visit my other sites if you are intrigued. Thanks!
In addition, do you have someone you'd like me to interview, send suggestions!


View: RenegadeReporting.com
Subscribe: www.youtube.com/renegadereporting
Follow: RenegadeRptg
Friend: Renegade Reporting
Email: renegadereporting@gmail.com

No comments: